Saturday 10 March 2018

From The Whole Herd

Aaaaaahhhh, ooooh, habt Ihr den letzte Release von Lawn Fawn  gesehen? So viele süße neue Produkte! Es fiel mir so schwer zu entscheiden, was ich kaufen sollte und was nciht! Und am Ende habe ich mehr gekauft, als das was ich nicht gekauft habe! Ich bin einfach nicht stark genug für diese süßen Stempel...
Eins meiner Lieblingssets ist Hay There. Ich MUSSTE nahezu jedes Motiv im Set benutzen! Seid gewarnt, es kommen viele Bilder! Ich würde ja sagen, es tut mir leid, aber das tut es nciht. Ich musste euch einfach die ganzen süßen Viecher im Detail zeigen!
Oh my goodness, have you seen the latest Lawn Fawn Release? So many cute new products. It was so hard to decide what to buy or not to buy! In the end I bought more than I didn't bought... Well, I am not strong enough for those cute critters!
And one of my favorite sets of this release is the set called Hay There! I had to use nearly every image in this set. So be warned - there are MANY photos ahead. I would say I am soryy but I am not because I HAD to show you all these super cute animals in the detail.






Ich spiele auch gleich nochmal bei der Lawn Fawnatics Challenge mit:
I am playing along in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge


Wenn Ihr mehr über den Entstehungsprozess, ein paar Tricks und Tipps zu dieser Karte und die Produkte, die ich verwendet habe, erfahren möchtet, dann klickt Euch einfach rüber zum Seven Hills Crafts Blog.  
If you want to know everything about the process, a few tips and tricks and the products I used on this card, hop over to the  Seven Hills Crafts Blog.

MATERIALIEN:

      

5 comments:

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

I love these cards! Too cute!

chezahuefa said...

Ganz tolle Idee mit diesen Bilderrahmen!!! Schön geworden!

francesca said...

beautiful cards! Those critters are adorable!! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Dear Anni, I saw these on Instagram and absolutely ADORE them!! Thank You so much for playing along with our Fun with Dies challenge at #lawnfawnatics ! Wishing you a wonderful – and crafty week-end! love, Karin

mia.t said...

Lovely card with really cute images :)